B.A.E. Tutu Dress
iloveplum dresses are the easiest, most comfy, twirl worthy tutus. Constructed from a classic leotard body, a spandex racerback bodice adorned with snap closures and tons of tulle to twirl in. Classic and comfortable.
Bodice: Polyester / Spandex
Skirt: Polyester Tulle
- CNClaudia N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoBest Tutu Ever!
Great quality and comfort. My baby girl looked super cute, we love iloveplum tutus so much!
- SASarah A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoTutu
Pics by Sarah Irvin Photography
- VKVictoria K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoSweet and soft
My daughter loves this tutu dress because the skirt is so fluffy. There’s plenty of room for her to grow into it (she’s 20 months old and I bought the 2Y). We can’t wait to get more.
- CBChelsie B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoGreat quality and customer service!
I ordered for my daughters first birthday, and though I followed the measurements I could tell when I got the tutu it would be a little squeeze-I emailed, and they emailed me back within a couple business days for the exchange-I sent it off that day and within 4 days I had the replacement already! I wasn’t expecting it to be so quick and easy, often when you’re buying from a place that isn’t a big box store, and you need to do an exchange or something they don’t send it to you until they get the first one back and process the whole thing (which makes sense, but it can be tough if you’re on a timeline) anyways, I was expecting to cut it close and was shocked (in a good way) when I had the replacement SO FAST!! Anyways, the color was perfect-it was exactly as pictured and the quality is great. The item is so cute and I’m very happy with my purchase! I’ll definitely be a repeat customer.
- DDianeVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoBeyond expectations
When I opened it I was a little sad to see it so flat until I started reading and I separated the Tull and it was beyond what I was expecting so cute and well made my 1 year old lived it also